Sunday, June 11, 2006

Happy Birthday! This is for my mom & my brother Scott, even though it's a day late for Scott.

So I guess I will start with Scott since his quarter century birthday is one day passed. I think that I have probably not seen Scott for more than a couple of months all together in the past several years, but that does not make him any less special to me. Scott has always been the one that I sought approval from. No matter what it was, I wanted him to say that he approved. The one thing that really sticks out in my mind for some reason, is my hair. I know that sounds weird, but it's true. I cut my hair short and kept it short because Scott approved. Now that we live several states apart, and are both married things have changed a little, but it is amazing how much it still means to me to have his approval or even how much I enjoy just a five minute phone call. He always seems to have something nice to say to me, or the encourageing word that I really need to hear. Anyway all this to say, Scott you are the best! I hope you had a great Birthday, you should probably schedule your quarter life crisis.

Now for my Mom. She rocks! She is one of my best friends. I love having talks with her,or going on walks with her. She is the best, that's for sure. It has been awesome watching her as a grandma too. There is no one who can get Isaiah a wound up as her that's for sure. He loves her. When she comes into a room he can't help but smile. My mom sure knows how to love. You can just feel it when you are around her. That is something that I have loved seeing in my new little brother DK too. He know how much she loves him, you can just see it on his face and how much he has changed in the last year. He thrives because he is loved by both of my parents. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you I love you and Happy Birthday Mom. I wont make any jokes about your age!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home