Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It's a Boy, We Think!















We went to have an ultrasound done today, it was pretty exciting! It always seems to make the baby more real to me when I can actually see it.
I do have to admit though that this one was a bit of a disapointment after Isaiah's, I didn't realize it at the time but the lady who did his was really good. We got great pictures of him, that wasn't really the case this time.
I'll start with the picture on the top, as you can probably see by the lable it is the baby's face. That alien looking thing in the middle of the picture is our little baby! In the picture in the middle we have a picture of the babies arm and hand in a fist. I think he is getting ready to hit me! The bottom picture is of the baby with his legs crossed. In the top right of the picture you can see his knees, then there is a V shape which is his legs crossed. I thought this one was pretty cute.
In case you have not figured it out yet by all of the "his" remarks, we think this baby is a little boy. I feel a little more uneasy about stating that as fact this time though because the girl who did the ultrasound sounded like she was trying to convince herself of it more than us. I would really like another one at some point, just to be sure! If it is a boy like for now we are planning on we will name him Eli Andrew. We are really excited to have a boy again though because Isaiah will have a playmate close to his age, not to mention we already have a ton of boys clothing for all the right seasons since they will be born right at a year apart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home